1. Just test your water and make sure you don't have a mini-cycle going on, and give it a week.
2. Algae Attack Pack is good. I'm leery about the sand sifting star and cucumber in the detritus pack. The sand sifting star will majorly cut down on your pod population, the cucumber is beneficial, but if he gets very scared or dies, he can release alot of toxins into the water. I'd rather see you find a "detrivore kit" somewhere with lots of smaller sand stirrers. They will break down waste, but be too small to eat up all your pods
, and their young will also serve as pods
3. If the pack has what you want, it's usually cheaper to buy the pack. Some places offer the pack with shipping included, so consider that as well.
4. I'm not sure what kind of crabs you want, proclain or emerald mithrax might benifit from a more mature aquarium, so you might wait on them. and get them seperate. Make sure any crabs you pick up are compatible with the fish you want later. If the crabs are included in a pack, might as well get that.
5. You've already found liveaquaria, http://www.etropicals.com
is a close cousin with free shipping, www.saltwaterfish.com
has a few packages, www.tampabaysaltwater.com
has good individual prices. I have not personally ordered from any of these, but I've heard good things.