Cloudy eye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GSXRDan

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've had this yellow tang for almost a week. He's real happy looking, plays with my clowns all the time and eats fine. Today I noticed that his right eye is now cloudy. You can still see his eye color but it almost looks like a cataract. Do fish get cataracts? lol

I got major problems now. All of my fish have some white spot on them and my one clown is barely moving and stayng near the bottom or laying on my anemone. IN the process of testing water now

Lets see if anyone else can give you advice on this. I have yet to have ick and I know little about it. I just know how it can be identified. Fluff knows a great deal about ick, maybe she will chime in.

Here is an idea. Start another thread and title it "I think I have Ick!" and explain what is going on with the white spots and cloudy eyes. This might help solicite a better response.

Trust me, everyone has a problem with their tank now and again. It will take no time to clear up and you will be on the road to a healthy tank in no time. Problems like this make most hobbiest appreciate their tank much more. :D

What was the result of your tests. Water Qualitycould stress your fish causing them to be more prone to ick and diseases. Please post your results. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom