Clove polyps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tooldini

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello,, I got a small fraq of a clove polyp yesterday and it opened up pretty nice in a couple hours. Today when i got up and turned the lights on,, it never did really open up much all day. I noticed a crab was on it and removed the crab but it still hasn't opened but a few polyps. Is this normal and will it open back up? I have it in a new tank that has decent reading according to everyone I have asked. PH 8.3, nitrites 0, nitrates barely 10, and ammonia 0. I have a power compact light strip with 1 10k daylight at 96 watts and 1 actinic at 96 watts in a 38 gallon aquarium. Just wondered if I should be concerned yet LOL. Thanks for any help

Jeff

Corals take awhile to adjust. My kenyan tree really dislikes any changes that I make in my tank and will close up for awhile too... Give it a couple of days. Should be fine...

Thanks,, I was kinda thinking that but since it opened up pretty good right away I was confused about it closing LOL..

thanks
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom