Clown and BTA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jaxy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Unexpectedly a few days ago I noticed the male of my percula clown pair was showing interest in my BTA. This morning I found him in the anemone while the his female companion was at her usual spot in the sand. Hoping she eventually joins him.

The clowns have been together since January. I added the nem in May.

61794-albums12610-picture58973.jpg

I am in the same time frame. I am hoping that this occurs soon, but I have two ocellaris clowns - so it may never happen

I came home tonight to find the female has moved in. At the moment it appears that she really doesn't want to share. Its going to be a tight squeeze for the two of them.

Chenzo, mine are actually ocellaris. I double checked with the owner of my LFS today and apparently I looked past the false in front of percula. Don't give up hope.

61794-albums12610-picture59131.jpg

I came home tonight to find the female has moved in. At the moment it appears that she really doesn't want to share. Its going to be a tight squeeze for the two of them.

Chenzo, mine are actually ocellaris. I double checked with the owner of my LFS today and apparently I looked past the false in front of percula. Don't give up hope.

Once the nem grows there will be plenty of room for both of them. Nice looking clowns you have there!

Put a video on your phone of a clown in a nem and put it up to the glass I've heard that work

Back
Top Bottom