Clown fish hosting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
What other corals do clowns like to host in I'd love to see some pics of the weird and wonderful of clowns hosting I plan on getting one once I set up my 20gal

Have 2 clowns would like to see host pics as well.

image-3794646702.jpg

Clown fish Hanzel and Gretal.

Mine used to host a torch coral even though I had an anemone in there. The day I put an elegance coral in the clown hosted it. I'll post pics later. Pretty weird how they choose which one is suitable for hosting.

img_2504223_0_d177a2319236be9fe0baca258d74be5f.jpg

Cinnamon in long tentacle anemone:
41906-albums1989-picture17924.jpg

After the above picture was taken, I got a green Haddon's anemone, and moved the lont tentacle to my 75. The cinammon clown finally moved into the Haddon's a couple months ago.

Ocellaris in deresa clam:
41906-albums2492-picture55568.jpg

This clown decided it liked the clam better than the long tentacle anemone until recently. My pair of ocellaris now live in the long tentacle. (Sorry, I don't have any pics of the clowns with their current host anemones.)

Would a small bubble tip annenome grow to big for a 9 gallon nano I would like to get one and see how I go then move it to the 20 gallon that I'm gonna set up

Back
Top Bottom