Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-19-2004, 08:22 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Send a message via AIM to iservicebox
clown fish living in leather

I have a anemone(about the size of a dinner plate) and a toadstool(about the size of a saucer), and my percula clownfish only swims in my toadstool. He absolutely loves it. Hes not doing any damage but i'd like a clown for the anemone. is there any reason why he chose the leather over the anemone?
Also i was wondering if buying spring water is as good as having R.O.? i dont have the money for R.O. so if spring water is just as good than ill stick with that. Thanks

iservicebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 10:20 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus
is there any reason why he chose the leather over the anemone?
Could be it was the wrong kind of anemone. Not all clowns will take up with all anemones and not all anemones are host anemones. What kind of anemone is it?

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote

clown, clown fish, eat, leather

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search