clown gone MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ayesha97

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm missing one of my clowns!!!! I was out of town this weekend, and both of my clowns were swimming happily on Friday, I got back late last night and only noticed one fish. I wasn't too concerned because it was VERY late at night and thought he was just sleeping behind some rock. This morning, I still didn't see him, and now... this afternoon, he still hasn't made an appearance.
Other tank inhabitants: some blue legged hermits, small rock crab, a long spinned urchin, lots of self collected snails and grass/glass shrimp. Is it possible something could have happened to him, and then my clean-up crew cleaned him up that quickly???? The one missing is the more active of the two (they are still young, but I thought that it was going to become the dominant one).

*sigh* I'm hoping he shows up... but its not looking so good. :(

I'm so sorry, I hope he shows.
I got back from my vacation a month ago and one of mine was missing so I know how you feel. :(
Don't see anything in your tank that would have taken him.
Keeping fingers crossed.

I've had 2 clowns go MIA like that. I've always suspected my sally lightfoot or CBS but have never proven anything. Also, make sure he didn't jump out somehow. Hopefully he turns up.

Back
Top Bottom