Clown Happiness and Natural Home Duplication

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those things are worthless. Those platic anemones don't move in the current, there stiff...

yeah i thought 80$$ for plastic was amazingly expensive but oh well
But if you think about it, people will pay $90+ for anemones that may die in a few months when this thing will last indefinitely. I can't speak for the plastic on in the link, but there were some on display at my LFS a while back that were surprisingly active in the water. They will never be that popular though....i can see it now trying to remove it from the protection of my female tomato clown to clean off the algae buildup. :wink:

My tomato loves his protein skimmer outlet....It's a Red Sea prism. I guess he guards it cause he smacks his body at the surface near anyone that comes close to it.

In my 7 gallon cube my False Perc likes the live rock cave I made for him. The Camel shrimp hangs out most of the time upside down in the cave. When my Perc hangs out in the cave it usually means he is hungry and trying to get my attention. :p That's the same look on his face, so I guess he's happy!!

Back
Top Bottom