Clownfish and carpet anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mo8cinco

Aquarium Advice Regular
This is my clown fish and my pacific blue carpet anemone under my led moonlights. They have grown to become quite fond of each other

Attachments

• image-2192331175.jpg
    image-2192331175.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 126
Honestly, minutes, I introduced the carpet and the next time I checked the tank he already was there. It's amazing how he knew what to do

I buy them at my local fish store here in Miami there's one everywhere, I love it

That's a long trip from Atlanta. LOL Actually, I may build my own LEDs when I get some time. I have so many projects going right now I just can't keep up. LOL

I bought my t5 fixture online real cheap I got a 250w kitt 4 moonlight for 100$ it's real cheAp and really worth it

Mo8cinco said:
I bought my t5 fixture online real cheap I got a 250w kitt 4 moonlight for 100$ it's real cheAp and really worth it

You're in Miami too! Lol which stores do you go to? I only know one which is Fish collections Inc.

There's two right off the palmetto right next to each other they have huge variety of things!

Back
Top Bottom