Clownfish hosting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just didn't know if they would share. Lol. I have two ocellaris clownfish in a 29 gallon and just added a bubble tip anemone. What lights should I have for it? Right now I have two size light fixtures until I decide on a new one. One dual 30" t5 fixture and one dual 24" t5 fixture. I know the two lights on the 24" are 6700k each. Not sure about the 30". I think they are the same. Getting a new light cause I keep dropping them in the water. I need some with proper supports. What do you suggest?

I have a 180g with 3 LEDs. I prefer LEDs over anything. I know some members have them on their 29g too. Someone will probably chime in.

Don't know much about the LED's. Do they have different wattage like the T5's? Would it be strong enough for the bubble tip? Also have a condy in there.

dlsrks said:
Don't know much about the LED's. Do they have different wattage like the T5's? Would it be strong enough for the bubble tip? Also have a condy in there.

I have 2 RBTA, LTA, Condy, and a GBTA.... So yeah, they work great. And most are 3W... Taotonic makes a good one.

I have a 55 reef with 2 gbtas. I just bought a 216 watt duel t5s. You would need to either get a good led fixture with like 3watts per led or get a 4bulb t5. Nems need a ton of light, 2 bulbs will probably bleach and kill the anemone.

Back
Top Bottom