Clowns, Gobies + Royal Gramma fit in 20 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolf

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, I was wondering if 2 ocellaris clowns, 1 clown goby, 1 neon goby and a royal gramma? I will also have a protein skimmer, filter, live rock and sand, probably an anemone and some corals. I want to get the clowns and gobies, but wouldn't mind a gramma if I can fit him in. Thanks, Wolf

I think you would be close to your tanks max bio-load there.
Keep up with water changes to ensure the water quality and you should be ok.

I only have 2 more fish than that in my 72gallon. Altough I could add a few more I prefer a lighter bio-load to make sure my water quality is the best it can be.

Id like to feed on this thread if I can....i have a 30 cube and have 3 damsils and a yellow trigger. Well 2 damsils now...did water change yesterday and well...forgot to turn off bio filter...Anyone see Nemo? Remember when they put the rock in to stop the filter so Nemo wouldnt, well, get turned into mush? Can you believe my lil guys forgot to put that pebble in the filter and one, well...got MOOSHED lol (may he RIP)

OK enough of that...Id like to go out today and get one or two more..Was thinking a clown and something else small...suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom