Compatability issues?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin0329

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking at adding a few new additions to my tank. First off I should mention I already have an algae blenny. The two fish I am thinking of adding consist of 1 diamond watchman goby (with pistol shrimp eventually) and the second is an engineer goby. I know two gobys shouldnt be together but the Diamond watchman goby and the engineer look totally different. Not only color but shape and size. Second, my concern is with the diamond watchman and the algae blenny. I know one is a blenny and one is a goby but the two have a similar body shape. Does anyone foresee any issues immediate or in the future. Oh, and before I forget, they would all be placed in a 210 that consist of other peaceful free swimmers.

I've kept the algae blenny with a yellow watchman without issues. Same can be said for the engineer and watchman, they'll be fine together especially since you need a larger tank for the engineer it'll give the space if needed.

You should totally be fine, that's a nice size tank. I have a Tail spot blenny, Yellow Watchmen and bullseye jawfish in my 54gal. No problems to worry about. The Flame Angels a punk though. Lol

Back
Top Bottom