Compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AZdogpatch06

Aquarium Advice Freak
Alright so I've just finished adding all my livestock to my tank over the last few months. As far as I know, everything I have is compatible with each other, but I wanted to ask the experts here to be sure. I've got:

2 peppermint shrimp.
2 emerald crabs.
1 snowflake clownfish.
1 purple / Indigo dotty back.
9 Kenya tree coral - small
1 dragon eye polyp / zoanthid.
1 polyp colony.

25G high tank.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1406172377341.jpg
    1406172377341.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 55
Awesome! I'm hoping my polyps do OK under only 50 watts ofn light. Also, any idea if they reproduce and spread rapidly? I love them! The peppermint shrimp was checking them out when I first put them in the tank and I was worried that he might try and eat them. But he seems satisfied now. Also bought a trace elements supplement today as well.

Oddly enough my haven't reproduced as of yet.

I used to have them in my 10G, so about 3 months probably. They've only been in the 25G for about a month.

Nice list. Watch the dotty back. They can be aggressive towards anything shaped or colored like themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I notice the dottyback will get curious with the shrimp every now and again, but everyone is still alive so that's a good sign :) on an unrelated topic, I only have 48 watts on my tank. I've heard this isn't enough for my size tank. It's a T5 HO dual fixture. I'm definitely not a light expert especially coming from a freshwater background so maybe someone can give me some pointers? All my corals are listed in the OP

Back
Top Bottom