Compatible???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will. How big is the tank? What other fish will you have? What types of clowns and hawks?

Greenturtle said:
I will. How big is the tank? What other fish will you have? What types of clowns and hawks?

True clowns x2, flame hawk, yellow eye tang, starry bleeny, spotted foxface, 90 gal...

So do you already have anything? Then why did you ask he question in the first place? and the yellow tang needs a 125+ tank IMO.

SORRY, got a little confused. Read Yellow Eye Tang too quickly, a kole tnag would be great for a 75. I directed the question at Adio800, and didnt expect Kio707 to answer. I thought the answer was from Adio800. My bad. Sorry :( I was wondering why Adio800 would answer that. Even though he didnt. Just read over it too quickly :/

Greenturtle said:

Didn't click u where answering audio question. My bad. Reading and typing to quick...

Ya and to answer your ? they would be perfect together. Sorry to sound harsh about the yellow tang yellow eye tang thing. Good Luck!!!!!

Ya and to answer your ? they would be perfect together. Sorry to sound harsh about the yellow tang yellow eye tang thing. Good Luck!!!!!

Oh its fine. Im actually getting a Kole Tang or a Blue Eyed Tang for my 90 gallon. I havent decided yet, or to mix both. we will see what the tank looks like when my saltwaterfish.com shipment comes in...

Back
Top Bottom