Compatible Aquarium saltwater Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trickee2004

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all :D I have setup a 35 gallon hex tank. Its been running for 16 days. I looking to add 4" and smaller fish to this tank. I have a couple of starter fish in it right now plus a clown. I would prefer to add fish that a non aggressive. Thank you :?:

thanks for the advice. Hawaii prohibits live rocks and live sand and coral. thanks :D

I looking to add 4" and smaller fish to this tank. I have a couple of starter fish in it right now plus a clown.

You returning the 3 fish to the lfs? Otherwise, the 35g tank is pretty much full. Adding a 4" fish would be suicide at this point. Also the tank is probably still cycling, a bad place for even 1 fish.

Yes I was going to return one of the starter fish back after the tank cycles. I am waiting after the tank is cycled before adding the 4" fishes. If i could get live rock it would have helped alot but hawaii outlaws it. Found out the hard way called a pet store and asked about the rock and the guy just started going off on me. Thanks

From my understanding a 35g is about the right size for around 7" of fish. I'd look into it more before you have a war in your tank.

As far as I know from what I got from the pet stores here it is prohibited to own any live rock.

There are several places online that have aquacultured LR. Check on what lando said. It might be OK to have just not collect.

I'll look into that. I was told that the agriculture can goes though any boxes that they want to look at before the box gets developed.

Back
Top Bottom