Condy anemone stinging RBTA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TigerBarbs

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was at the pet store a week ago and they had some amazing looking condys for 10 bucks. I had trouble passing them up, but It was the day before I want outta town. If I get one will it sting my RBTA or vice versa?

I have a Condy and I've heard from others that they move around a ton. I guess if they get close enough, it could happen.

Oh really... I've heard the opposite about condys; that they stay put for the most part.

Mine moves like every week. If you read other threads about condy anemones you'll see everyone saying how theirs always move.

Even if they don't move a lot Rey could still move into it while looking for a spot to settle down in.

my condy stays in the top rear corner of my tank, but once a week or so he is floating around. he moves alot in my tank and i have to keep a close eye cause he will attach to my zoas and anything it lands on. very hardy though. survived being sucked in the filter head. i literally pick him up in my hand and move him where i want him, when he is floating or on the move. i have 4 diff nems in the tank. never has bothered my RBTA.

My new condy!! This guy is very sticky. I had trouble getting him off my hand lol! The water is a little cloudy from selcon though.

Attachments

• image-4008094620.jpg
    image-4008094620.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 96
Wow. Mine hasn't moved in the 6 hours he's been in lol and he's wide open an hour after all the lights went off too

Back
Top Bottom