condy/ maroon clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seabassi

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone, I have a maroon clown that has hosted with my condy anemone is this rare/ odd it only took the maroon 3 days to do this?

Most people say clowns never host a condy. I have a condy too but I do not have a clown yet. Now that you are successful having a maroon clown hosting it, I think I may need to get one too lol.

maroon / condy

hea it only took a few days she was looking around the condy for a few days and then today she finally went in I , she is 1 of a pair of maroons that were just introduced last week, and they are fine, I will send out a picture, let me know what you think
thanks

Mine never have gone near my Condy and I've had it for a good four months. Instead they chose a gonipora coral to harass. Lol

condy/maroon

I guess I just got lucky, the downside is she was very active all over the tank now she stays around or in the condy 24/7:fish2:thanks

Maroon's are the ones that like Condy's. Mine did and ya, it went from swimming around to poking his head out of a huge anemone full time. It was both cool and lame...lol

Back
Top Bottom