Constant flow on feather duster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Breezyrae

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, just wondering if a constant flow on the feather duster is okay? His feathers never are still and I didn't know if this is bad or not?

Thanx Rick. I'm gonna monitor it. I'm afraid Its gonna stress it out. Also is he gonna dig himself into the sand or should I just leave him be? Sorry for all the questions 

Breezyrae said:
Thanx Rick. I'm gonna monitor it. I'm afraid Its gonna stress it out. Also is he gonna dig himself into the sand or should I just leave him be? Sorry for all the questions 

I would place him in the rocks and let him attach.

Does it matter if I place him high or low? Away from direct water flow? Do I lay him on the rock or try to put him in a hole or wedge him in somewhere ? Lol I know I am being a pain in the butt. Again I apologize. I hate pickin him up cuz he flies into his tube so hard and fast it scares the crap outta me lol.

Breezyrae said:
Does it matter if I place him high or low? Away from direct water flow? Do I lay him on the rock or try to put him in a hole or wedge him in somewhere ? Lol I know I am being a pain in the butt. Again I apologize. I hate pickin him up cuz he flies into his tube so hard and fast it scares the crap outta me lol.

No problem? place his tube in between rocks a few inches above your substrate where it will get medium flow.

Back
Top Bottom