So I started cooking about 20 lbs of live rock to clean out the algae, aiptasia, etc, in a bucket. I hurt my back and completely forgot about it the last two days in the garage (in bucket with powerhead) and it has been in mid to upper 90s (unusual for us). Did I just kill all my little worms, pods
, etc on the rock?
If so, do I just keep cooking it like normal (was going to do a big water change shake out deal algae, and put in new water). Do I need to do this for longer than two months if everything really got "cooked" in the heat?