Coral amount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I had about 15 corals from my 46 that were transferred to my 120g about 3 monhts ago. They have all grown. Then a guy close to me took down his 120 and gave me a super price on his corals and fish. I put about 15 corals and 5 fish in my tank over a week's spand, about a month ago. They have since grown and are doing better in my tank than his. Mind you my lighting is good and water quality is perfect. Plus all my reactors which he only had a phosban.

Two of which were green tubed anemones, they are doing great, i think one is about to split. The pulsing Xena's I got are doing absolutely fantastic. The acan is more colorful then ever and has split heads already!

The huge frogspawn he gave me is even bigger now than it was.

Hi Rush I was just reading your post here and wanted to know how can you tell when the frogspawn is growing? or spliting???

So what reactors are you running?

cheers

Wael

Well I had about 15 corals from my 46 that were transferred to my 120g about 3 monhts ago. They have all grown. Then a guy close to me took down his 120 and gave me a super price on his corals and fish. I put about 15 corals and 5 fish in my tank over a week's spand, about a month ago. They have since grown and are doing better in my tank than his. Mind you my lighting is good and water quality is perfect. Plus all my reactors which he only had a phosban.

Two of which were green tubed anemones, they are doing great, i think one is about to split. The pulsing Xena's I got are doing absolutely fantastic. The acan is more colorful then ever and has split heads already!

The huge frogspawn he gave me is even bigger now than it was.

Back
Top Bottom