Coral Banded is now gone, BUT....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Yup, I decided to get rid of the Coral Banded Shrimp after watching him my a Peppermint shrimp alive..So after having a Sunrise dottyback in QT for a few weeks it was time to toss him in the pool...Well wouldn't you know it, The dang dottyback went and wiped out my last 3 Pepps.. I just can't win it seems..Heck if I knew that was gonna happen I would've just kept the CB.. Oh well I guess.. No Pepps for me now, I like the Sunrise better..LoL.. Well at least it leaves my snails and crabs alone..For now anyway..hehe..But who knows...Just thought I'd let everyone know...Thanks for listening.

Wow, that sucks!!!
23_11_41.gif

I am going through the same w/ cleaner shrimp. I just removed a purple dottyback after he bit the tail off one then the cleaner was easily taken by a green brittle star I had. So now I have a CBS, p. dottyback and a green brit. star in QT until I find them a home. I'm also removing all of the hermits from my main tank- nothing w/ claws or an attitude allowed.
PS- I do cleaner shrimp head counts like a jailer now. :lol:

I'm sorry for the thread-steal, but would A firefish, a clown (no species decided), a coral beuty, a carpenters farie wrase, be safe with a couple of cleaner shrimp. (I know all of these would be overstocking so I'll decide later on what to leave out.)

Fifty five gallon.

Back
Top Bottom