Coral beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
Purchased a gorgeous one from the lfs today.. Watched it eat and its been there awhile.. I acclimated it for lil over an hour with the acclimate pro from drfostersmith.com and i have my moon lights on now since its getn use to the tank.. But iv been watchin it and he purposley got stuck in the same spot and now hes laying sideways under the rock.. I have 4 other fish with it and they arnt acting weird.. Just a coral thing? Or should i be worried?

Well it died.. The lfs i always go to doesnt have a fish return but since iv spents thousands there i was able to trade for a pygmy angel.. And it died! The kole tang is thriving and the rusty angel i also bought is thriving so im wondering whats up with the bad luck with the two angels?? Weird

Order from dr foster and smith they have a 14 day return if It dies they send u a new one can't beat it yes shipping is expensive if u don't spend $230 but the fish is half the price from lfs

Back
Top Bottom