Coral beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ferny27

Aquarium Advice Activist
I bought a coral beauty a year ago and he was acting pretty good . Never touched a coral never picked at anything . Now I noticed my brains dying , zoas closing and acans getting smaller. Today was the first time I saw him pick at my acan. What do I do?

They can. If you have seen him nipping, that is enough for me. I've watched mine nip at algae NEAR a coral or polyp, causing it to retract. So make sure that you are seeing what you think you are to be safe. But in hindsight, I would have never added a dwarf angel to my reef tank as even the 'reef safe' ones are with caution and can turn overnight.

Man!!!! This is easier said then done. How can I get him out. I have over 309 lbs of rock and don't even want to touch it. Took 4 hours to do

2 nets and lots of luck and probably a few curse words. You may want to try feeding a little more, try and get him fat and lazy

Yeah mine ate my LT plate so much before I even knew he was doing it. I put the top to a soda bottle over the plate to see if he could get better but the fish squeezed her way in to eat it more. I ended up giving the plate to a friend because she hadn't touched any other corals but she passed away a few weeks later from I'm not sure what. All my other fish were fine.

You think she eat my open Brains? Do they eat any coral

Wow ok, thank you so much. Now let's see how I get him out

I bought a 18 inch X 12 inch fish net at petco $14.95
best thing I ever did catch fish in a flash when need be
there's no running away from this net lol

Back
Top Bottom