Coral Beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macman7010

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How difficult are these angels to keep. My dealer tells me they are easy fish to keep - the easiest of the angels where his exact words. Even though, saying easy for an angel makes me nervous. Some could say a Red Discus is easy for a discus, but a discus is still a discus.

I got one because of the same advice. She is doing great. She was a bit aggessive at first with my other fish, but now she is fine. I am very happy I got her.

I have had mine for about 6 month with no problem. Compatibility is the issue. What is your set-up?

As long as your water conditions are on, have a big enough tank without compatibility issues they probably are fairly easy.

I just added a Coral Beauty for what should be my last fish addition.
Easily has become the Showcase fish of the tank.

Everything I have read about this dwarf Angel has been as positive as can be.

I was a little worried about adding him too but I take extremely good care of my system and felt I would be ok,

He has been doing great. He picks at the LR all day, Takes frozen foods.
Gets along with everyone, hasnt touched a Coral
and seems very happy in his new home.

I have a lot of rock work he swims in and out of plus I have some good algea growth in different areas he likes to pick at.

Good luck with your choice

My tank set-up is as follows

55 gal SW
Nitrite 0.0
Ammonia 0.0
78 degrees

1 pink skunk clownfish
1 juvenile yellow tang
1 coral banded shrimp
1 cleaner skunk shrimp
5 blue leg hermits
5 turbo grazer snails
1 pocelean crab

various hikers from live rock

I have one, no worries. Just make sure the fish is eating before your take him home.

macman7010 said:
My tank set-up is as follows

55 gal SW
Nitrite 0.0
Ammonia 0.0
78 degrees

1 pink skunk clownfish
1 juvenile yellow tang
1 coral banded shrimp
1 cleaner skunk shrimp
5 blue leg hermits
5 turbo grazer snails
1 pocelean crab

various hikers from live rock

I wonder if the Yellow Tang will give you a problem. I dont have experience with one but have heard they should be the last fish addition and can be territorial.

Someone should be able to tell you here if the Coral Beauty will get along with your tank mates.

Also as mentioned above make sure you see him eat. Very important.
Also take your time with the acclimation

Good luck, you are going to love this fish

Should not be a problem. Mine pays no attention to eachother. Possible rearrange rockwork at most.

Back
Top Bottom