Coral Beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tito2491

Aquarium Advice Freak
Would a coral beauty be acceptible in a reef that contains Green star polyps , xenia , mushrooms and possibly another undecided coral?

I have a CB with a ricordeas and GSP's and so far no ill effects.....it really will depend on the actual CB.

I had a CB that went haywire and ate my brain coral. also nipped on some anchor coral

It is a gamble. There is really no way to predict if it will be safe or not. No dwarf angels for me just to be safe.

I was in the same boat with Coral Beauties and splurged on one anyway. So far I've had no issues with him and the corals and have even successfully added a Flame Angel to the tank. I've been told that sometimes it takes a while (even years) for them to start picking at the corals so I've just kept it in the back of my head in case it does happen. I was told that keeping them well fed really helps too.

:lach: Whatever he was he had to go. destroyed two corals. I thought piranas were fresh water :)

Back
Top Bottom