Coral Beauty and Reef?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is no angel that is reef safe, some say so but it is not true. You might get an angel that doesn’t touch your coral but that can change any day.

People who say no, have had bad luck & people who say yes have had good luck. The definitive answer you're looking for isn't out there.

When I got mine, I asked & searched for ever and ended up rolling the dice. I've been lucky so far, but I know it may not last.

Roll the dice, don't roll the dice. It's your call; no answer can be definitive on this topic.

I lucked out with my coral beauty, but heard it was a 50/50 chance. I had him before I even started adding coral.Now I have a toadstool, frogspawn, blastos, acans, duncans, trumpets, mushrooms. He hasn't touched any of it in 2 years. Knock on wood. Since your just getting into your reef tank if you really wanted to chance it I would start with something cheap. But if he does nip on your coral u got to go through the whole process of netting him and bringing him back to ur LFS. Roll the dice, it's up to you.

I have a lemonpeel who doesn't nip at corals but will rip up an anemone if given the chance it is ok if it was only pests that he got but when he went after my maxi mini he was moved to my junk tank. It is really all the difference in fish.

Back
Top Bottom