Coral Beauty Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Possible, yes. A good idea, IMO, no. Damsels can be aggressive. A lot of people get them because they are inexpensive and later get rid of them because they harass other fish. They are nearly impossible to catch without ripping up your tank.

As I'm very eager to get this fish I want to know I I can get them and they'll be comfortable. My yellow tang is about 3-4 inches length, 4-5 inches height. Flame angel is about 3-4 inches length and 2.5 inches height. Banded clownfish 4 inches length, 2-2.5 inches height. And the two false clowns average size. I really want these fish so please let me know. I want two if possible. Thanks for all the replys

It is not them that is going to be uncomfortable. They are going to bully your other fish. You have multiple clowns, which is not advisable. You have a yellow tang, which is not a good idea. IMO, you are already begging for trouble. Adding something like damsels is pushing it too much.

It is not them that is going to be uncomfortable. They are going to bully your other fish. You have multiple clowns, which is not advisable. You have a yellow tang, which is not a good idea. IMO, you are already begging for trouble. Adding something like damsels is pushing it too much.

I suppose you right, what about two fire shrimp?

Back
Top Bottom