Coral Frags and Cheap Shipping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbannie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Where do you guys get your coral form online? Looking for a place that sells frags, and not outrageous shipping. I'm in NY. Any recommendations?

Near Kingston..... I usually go to poughkeepsie/fishkill for my coral, but it takes over an hour to get there....

I have got frags off a couple of different sites. The best that I have come across is from saltwaterfish.com. They were also having a sale on all ORA corals as well, not sure if it is still going on. But I love this site, frags are amazing.

Just bought a bunch of Zoas off of fragtankcorals.com and they were great pieces! I think orders over $70 are free? Well worth it to buy more than 1 or 2 frags at a time. The polyps were nicely seated and I get way more polyps per frag than I have with other vendors! I posted some pics of my zoas on a previous thread.

Try Atlantic Sea Farms featuring ricordia, zoanthids, palyothoa, LPS, SPS.. he has some really nice frags at a great cost, and he ships in small bags to cut down on weight and save you cash. I'm lucky enough I can go to his retail store. I created a mailorder account and estimate shipping looks to only be about $12.

Here's some stuff I got from him, all of which is doing great (although I did break the birdsnest tonight scrubbing algae. It seems to be doing okay.)

Eagle eye zoas - $20
41906-albums2492-picture18756.jpg

Acan frag (3 heads) - $15
41906-albums2492-picture18753.jpg

ORA green birdsnest - $15
41906-albums2492-picture18754.jpg

All these pics were taken shortly after I got them and I can see definite growth in the birdsnest and eagle eyes. I have a 4th head on the acan as well. All were purchased September 1.

Back
Top Bottom