Coral Frags on Ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sure there are a lot of well-intending people selling livestock on ebay. However, shipping is very hard on fish and corals. I would still prefer to buy from a place that has a good reputation and, most importantly, a warrenty. Personally, i would skip it.

thanks Steve, the site looks great. I would not hesitate to order from there.

That is a great link Steve! Do you have alot of experience with people on this site Steve? Also how do you purchase? I have registered but I dont see how. Thanks.

PS. What is your user name?
:wink:

Actually I have never used it, haven't really had the need but I have heard alot of good feedback from others. For the most part the local stores around me pay pretty good and I am always in need of supplies so it's a good trade off. A trip will usually yield me about $100.00+ so I have no complaints.

The availability of frags from them has also become pretty good. :wink:

Cheers
Steve

Thanks for the link Steve. I have emailed someone on the link who lives in Scottsdale. Getting frags here is difficult, and buying corals here is horribly expensive. I'll update if I get any results.
Thanks again.

Items highlighted in red are acronyms. If you hover the mouse over these red words you can find their meanings.

In this case frag = Broken or cut pieces of coral which will eventually grow into a new animal.

Generally speaking though it is best described as propogating a coral by means of cutting or seperating and then mounting as several smaller stand alone coral pieces.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom