Coral Growth Enhancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

usmcmarc

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone have any experience or head anyhting about Natural Growth Enhancer - Soft Coral Grow? Made by Marc Weiss Aquarium Products.

It makes some pretty big claims.

I haven't used it, but if you look at ANY of the products marketed by Marc Weiss you'll find many big claims.

Y'know what they say... if it sounds too good to be true...

This hobby is expensive enough without having to spend your hard-erned money on coral "suppliments" or "enhancers". If you want good coral growth, give them good light, great water conditions and general feedings. Regular water changes will take care of the rest.

give them good light, great water conditions and general feedings. Regular water changes will take care of the rest.

Yea, what Lando said! If you have a heavy CA load from corals then Kalkwasser (pickling lime) can fill in there.

lando said:
This hobby is expensive enough without having to spend your hard-erned money on coral "suppliments" or "enhancers". If you want good coral growth, give them good light, great water conditions and general feedings. Regular water changes will take care of the rest.

(y) (y)

They all do that. I bought a jar of some resin to use in place of GAC and it said never do another PWC ever again. Yeah right.

While I don't have any corals at the moment, the admin of my local reef club met the owner of the product "Coral Frenzy" at the big MACNA Conference in Pittsburg, and got some samples

People in the reef club seem to really like it, corals perk up as the stuff is put in. Heres a link
http://www.coralfrenzy.com/

Try regular water changes and adequate lighting. Be surprised how much the basics can get you with out any extra buy...

Back
Top Bottom