Coral growth spurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TLTGF

Aquarium Advice Addict
Long story short, I went to visit friends on the west side of the state yesterday and when I got home I realized that two of my corals had massive growth: Sour apple birds nest (which already grows fast), and a green acro which has grown millimeters since I've had it.

The pictures for the "before" are (10) days old, BUT I assure you, they look exactly like how it was two days ago.

I googled coral growth spurt and found others to have similar experiences. If anyone else has, please share them here.

TLTGF said:
Long story short, I went to visit friends on the west side of the state yesterday and when I got home I realized that two of my corals had massive growth: Sour apple birds nest (which already grows fast), and a green acro which has grown millimeters since I've had it.

The pictures for the "before" are (10) days old, BUT I assure you, they look exactly like how it was two days ago.

I googled coral growth spurt and found others to have similar experiences. If anyone else has, please share them here.

Love the first one!! Amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom