Coral Issues...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone. I was doing a water change and knocked over a rock on accident. When picking it back up I noticed this coral growing. I have no idea what it is....

syrxwl.jpg

Also I got this free from a friend and it was doing fine for a long time and now it's got white spots all over it. Bleaching?

23t61xj.jpg

I had a finger leather about a year ago that melted away , it just started growing back and your first pict kind of looks just like my leather is it all soft or does it have a skeleton , this just popped up out of no where and I know its a finger leather because I had a leather there a year ago till it just melted away
60069-albums10662-picture69339.jpg

looks like sean hit the nail on the head that coral will look awesome when the color comes back
images

Depends. I have one in my 90 gal that is the same color as Romeo's. Has been doing great for almost 3 years. Have an "Acid Green Pectinia" in my 180 gal that almost died but is slowly coming back. Either way, I have found that moderate flow and light seems to be what they like.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I fragged it off the rock and is now low in the rocks under a mild blowing mp10 and lower light. You guys sure that's what this is?

Back
Top Bottom