CORALIFE luner AQUALIGHT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can put it right on top of the glass, but keep in mind that it mayaffect the water temperature. You can always buy legs for it should this be a worry.

I bought the legs for mine and replaced my glass canopy with eggcrate. It heated the tank up a little too high in the summer.

I have a wood canopy (with an open back) over mine and a glass top under it and my temp stays at 81-82 degrees. HTH

Ok now i can get a 48' orbit lunar or coralife lunar aqualight for the same price. So what one is better? TIA

coralife has good customer service and warranty, i love mine, and hey its coralife, personally i like their stuff, so id recommend it to anybody

Go with the coralife they are alot more dependable and reliable. Plus coralife will answer the phone if you call them. Current USA is E-mail contact only. Of the hundreds of coralife hoods i have sold i have had under 5 reported problems.

if its the same light i got which i think it is, it has little tabs for it to fit on each edge of the tank so it doesnt move around and mine didnt fit my tank its like an 1/8 inch to short so i needed the legs to make it more secure

Go with the coralife they are alot more dependable and reliable

Then why pray tell did you sell me a current usa fixture. 8O I mean just because I have an odd length of tank and they are the only one's who made a 60" fixture. :roll: I'm razzing you Darin. I love my Current, But it is about time to replace the bulbs. Can you pm me with price and part #'s? :mrgreen:

Current Makes a good hood i am just alittle disapointed with there service. It just has not progressed over the time like i hoped it would.It makes it alot harder on me as a retailer when something goes wrong and they do not take care of it.

I PMed you the parts #'s

Back
Top Bottom