Coralife marine salt mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jjamontan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am currently using instant ocean salt in my tank. Going to switch and order tomorrow. I found that the coralife reef salt has a great price for a 200 gallon box. I tried finding user information on it with not much luck. I did find a YouTube video of a guy showing some websites comparison numbers with other salts. Coralife was great according to the numbers. So my question is if any of you have experience with this salt?

salt is basically all the same the only difference I noticed using different salt is the calcium content it varies along with cost.

after trying different brands I went back to what I started with Kent Marine. it meets my needs and I found a shop that sells it to me for 15% over cost $27. a box . I get a good deal since I pay for 6 boxes upfront . nice part I don't have to take it all at once so I don't need to store it and I know I get the freshest salt ,

I like how it dissolves quickly giving a good even mix

Last edited:
I used Kent's for awhile and worked out great them the price went up allot. I placed a order for the coralife from Dr foster&smith. $39 free shipping. Or $31 if you set up auto ship. That's for the 200 gallon box.

Back
Top Bottom