coralife salt mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rob_mango

Aquarium Advice Addict
OK I have read a bundle of stuff online some good and some bad... what I want to know is has anyone used coralife salt mix? And if so did you have problems? I have some stores that have it on sale right now for 22 bucks for the 150 gallon bucket. I don't want to get it if it will have a bad out come with my tank

I just used that salt mix to fill up my 90g fowlr tank. So i can't really vouch for it yet, it did dissolve pretty quickly though. LOL I'm not sure I would trust it for a full reef tank but if you have some fish and a couple corals I think it might be ok to use. Not sure about the levels of calcium, alaklinity etc....

I have tried several brands of salts there isn't that much difference in them I have used most of them at one time or other. Right now I am using instant ocean because I got a good deal on it. If I had a tank of acro would be choosier but I don't so I am not that picky.

OK thanks for the in put I did more reading and I guess coralife has changed there mix from how it was in the past and is now testing to make sure all there mixes are better and they have a new formula I don't know but I guess I will stick with what I know as a good one

Back
Top Bottom