i got the remora C pro, because i thought it would look nicer than the coralife sitting above my tank rim. and it was recomended as one of the best. it works well, my Cyano
dissapeared after the first week of running it.
but i have a few issues with it.
1) the pump (mag3) is HUGE in the tank, looks ugly and fell off once(those plastic clamps are a pain but has stayd on since i tightend them with plyers.
2) took 3-4 weeks to break in.
3) its noisy (havent tried the papertowel trick yet.
4) still produces many microbubbles verry anoying and unslightly
5) cannot hook up ozone. (whish my lfs
said is the best thing for ich control)
6) snails climb up inside it (dont know if this is good or bad)
hope this helps, if your going to add ozone def. dont get it. the dark color plastic does look better than the coralife but i have been considering trading it