Coraline disappearing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peixe

Aquarium Advice Regular
I don't know whats happening to my coraline... I was so happy when I saw it growing so fast all over the rocks... but now... it has loke white spots everywhere... its almost gone!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here is the pics sorry, first time usin for the app... which is amazong bu the way

Attachments

• 1425432335173.jpg
    1425432335173.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 1425432396065.jpg
    1425432396065.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 156
I dont dose alk ca or mg... will start it soon anyway... only keep my water changed every other week... 20%

There isn't any need to dose your tank unless it is heavily stocked with corals. Keep up with weekly water changes and things will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I don't know whats happening to my coraline... I was so happy when I saw it growing so fast all over the rocks... but now... it has loke white spots everywhere... its almost gone!

Have you seen any asterina stars in your tank? I had them populate pretty quickly in my old tank and they devoured my coralline. I don't see any in your photos, but they cant be ruled out IME.

Asterina Starfish- ReefCorner | Asterina Starfish

maybe they are but I can't stand those little buggers , I suck them out with every water-change ,
as for Coraline I think it grows faster on my glass and power heads rather than on my rocks , what little Coraline I got my urchin makes short work of it , never see those annoying stars on the rocks just on the glass

maybe they are but I can't stand those little buggers , I suck them out with every water-change ,
as for Coraline I think it grows faster on my glass and power heads rather than on my rocks , what little Coraline I got my urchin makes short work of it , never see those annoying stars on the rocks just on the glass

Mine covered my rock. That harlequin took care of them though! :)

Mine covered my rock. That harlequin harlequin took care of them though! :)

I had ones in the past in other tanks that loved to eat my zoa's
I'm glad the ones I have now stay on glass just waiting to get sucked out lol

Back
Top Bottom