Originally Posted by Buklau
I have put three new sps
pieces in my 90 gal
reef tank. They keep dying or bleaching out. I have radion led
lights. So that's why I think they are bleaching out, then dying.
Water is great!
All of my other sps
corals are doing fine, but I acclimated them to the lights when I switched over. Do I need to lower light power every time I put in a new piece of coral?
Any help? Thanks
They probably need light acclimated. A longer and slower drip acclimation may also be needed. All depending on the lighting and water parameters of the tank they were previously in. How high do you have the radions cranked?
29g Mixed Reef, 150w 14k Phoenix MH w/ Moonlights, Reef Octopus BH1000 HOB Skimmer, Ecotech Vortech MP10es, ReefKeeper Lite (Plus), PH Probe, Temp Probe, ATO, Carbon/GFO Reactor.