In the interest of saving time, yes.
Reality check tho, even if you wait out the full 8 weeks before adding anything you'll still have the risk every time you add. Main thing is to be VERY careful about how you add new. You don't want ANY of the water they arrived in getting into your tank. For me that now means an acclimation & exclusion process like:
1 - drip acclimate:
- start with as little of the untrusted water as possible
- drip to double the water level, then dump half - do this three times
2 - exclude untrusted water:
- prepare a 2nd container of only water from DT
- hand or net transfer from acclimation container to the 2nd container
- hand or net transfer to DT after a swish/swim around for a bit
You can add any coral dipping & quarantine you may want to include.
Trust no one - The ich is out there.