Cortez Ray!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

labman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well I might get shot but I was at the LFS today and there was a couple of very cool Cortez rays or at least that is what the dealer called him the larger was maybe 7-8 inches round he said that would be about as big as he got mine is maybe half that I wanted to get some differnt things for my tank 150 galons and well rats are assome there is little info about them so I had to trust the LFS I have delt with him a couple of times and always been pretty honest said they were pretty hardy. of course snails and crabs may be at risk but they have been eating shark meat pretty reguler and said he hasn't
been bothering other stuff even snails or crabs in the tank. so can anybody probide more info

Well he is deffintly a round ray and I would say not elcctric as I have touched him you can also see where his stinger is I hope he doesn't get 12" as a 150 tank might be to small for him and he might crate to much trouble hopefully he is being confused for a smaller speices. here is a photo I got abit ago not the best I will try to add a better one soon.

Attachments

• ray1.jpg
    ray1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top Bottom