cough cough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:roll: :roll: :roll: I have seen some stuff in my time but that's crazy. And just for the record I believe that it fall under the "autographed" clause on ebay and if someone wanted to push it they could. There is no way to verify that's the actual item and that's why ebay banned autographed items. To much counterfitting going on. 8O

I am laughing and feeling amazed at the same time, because I just can't believe some people pay thousands for something like that.

2cents said it best with these: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LOL, in a handbasket!

ebay sure allows the masses to see the eccentric behaviour of those that would otherwise be less visible.

For example, that time I was selling that kidney.....

Duh, it doesn't even say what flavour the cough drop is .

How rich do you have to be that you can spend over 15K on a used cough drop?
How can you be smart enough to make that kind of cash but stupid enough to buy that?

Chances are they didnt earn the money they inherited it. No other way to explain the lack of intelligence involved in buying it.

I was just about to throw away some gum... but now...... :twisted:

I can't believe people are bidding on that. I mean even if for some reason a wad of arnie spit was worth 15k, how exactly would you verify this came out of his mouth and wasn't a drop the seller let his dog lick for an hour? Kind of surprised its not a dutch auction.

my guess is that it is a phony bid. People with no feedback rating don't tend to bid high. Also it's right under the $15000 mark that requires a creditcard to bid.

Back
Top Bottom