Couple of questions on feeding and pwc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SwimsWithFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Alright first one: once my biocube 29 reef is established can I get away with 20% pwc every other week? Or better to stick with 10% weekly?

Second: how often should i feed? I'll be doing new life spectrum as staple diet and brine shrimp every few days. Here's the fish I have to feed:
1 occelaris clown
1 bangaii cardinal
1 royal gramma
1 six line wrasse
1 pink spot goby
1 purple fire fish

I think you would be okay @ 20% every two as long as you were consistent.

Feeding schedule looks good too. I do flakes and or pellets daily and mysis every 3rd day.

TLTGF said:
I think you would be okay @ 20% every two as long as you were consistent.

Feeding schedule looks good too. I do flakes and or pellets daily and mysis every 3rd day.

Awesome! Thanks:D

I prefer not to use brine shrimp they don't have much value as a good staple food. Mysis is much better. For your goby you might need to target feed or feed sinking pellets every couple of days. Your clown will be the most aggressive eater. This is my favorite frozen food Rod`s Food Original Blend everything seems to eat it and turning off the pumps when feeding will make sure some of the finer foods gets down to the sand bed for the goby. The corals eat it as well. There is no real nitrate increase because the food is rinsed.

joy13 said:
I prefer not to use brine shrimp they don't have much value as a good staple food. Mysis is much better. For your goby you might need to target feed or feed sinking pellets every couple of days. Your clown will be the most aggressive eater. This is my favorite frozen food Rod`s Food Original Blend everything seems to eat it and turning off the pumps when feeding will make sure some of the finer foods gets down to the sand bed for the goby. The corals eat it as well. There is no real nitrate increase because the food is rinsed.

Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom