Cowfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Safe for whom? They are not reef safe, and they release a poisonous toxin when stressed or dies that will kill everything in your tank. They are also massive and require a minimum 250g tank. Definitely for the expert ;)

Safe for whom? They are not reef safe, and they release a poisonous toxin when stressed or dies that will kill everything in your tank. They are also massive and require a minimum 250g tank. Definitely for the expert ;)

I have just started off with my marine tank 120ltr 2 clowns 1 yellow tang 1 fire fish 1 goby 1 cleaner shrimp so it's a no on the cowfish

Yeah afraid so, the tangs not recommended either in such a small tank. Look after him, he is very likely to get sick if he is stressed :(

Definitely no-go for the cowfish.... these are considered difficult to expert level fish. And a 120 liter (32 gallon) is way, WAY too small for a yellow tang. They are very active swimmers that require a minimum of a 6ft long tank like a 150 gallon (568 liter) or larger.

Yeah afraid so, the tangs not recommended either in such a small tank. Look after him, he is very likely to get sick if he is stressed :(

Can u tell me what the safe amount of fish is for a 120 litre tank plz

Depends on the fish! In your size tank, maybe 4-5 small fish. I have 6 small fish and one medium size in a 200litre (55g) what kind of fish you thinking? What so you have in there now?

Definitely no-go for the cowfish.... these are considered difficult to expert level fish. And a 120 liter (32 gallon) is way, WAY too small for a yellow tang. They are very active swimmers that require a minimum of a 6ft long tank like a 150 gallon (568 liter) or larger.

Agreed on this. A tang should be taken back. You could maybe get a coral beauty?

Depends on the fish! In your size tank, maybe 4-5 small fish. I have 6 small fish and one medium size in a 200litre (55g) what kind of fish you thinking? What so you have in there now?

Two clowns goby emperor cardinal pj cardinal

Back
Top Bottom