Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Activist

I'm glad they finally showed-up. Does the Goby in the pair keep your sand clean? I want to get another Goby, but don't want the new sand all over everything until it has settled. I thought, maybe in a pair, he would be less inclined to just borrow constantly.

---------------

Curly

Old 01-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Regular

my shrimp and goby aren't in the sand interestingly enough...they stay in a hole in my live rock.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #23
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

The Marine Scene is usually higher in price then other LFSs in the area but they do have excellent quality stuff. I've gotten a few things from them. I've found myself on an SPS kick and they just don't have the stuff I'm looking for, sigh....

Seriously though if you haven't joined WAMAS you should check them out! WAMAS It is a great organization and well worth the minor membership fee.

BTW...the other lfs I listed as Aquaco...they are actually called The Aquarium Company. I believe they are only open on the weekends now.

The next time we all get together to do a LFS tour we will certainly let you know so you can join in on all the fun and $$$$$ spent!
Ziggy953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Regular

Ah..yeah I was googling aquaco and couldn't find any matches.. I'll check them out. Also, i'll definitely look into joining WAMAS. What kind of discounts do members usually get?
Old 01-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #25
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaSparkL View Post
Ah..yeah I was googling aquaco and couldn't find any matches.. I'll check them out. Also, i'll definitely look into joining WAMAS. What kind of discounts do members usually get?
It depends on the store. At Fins and Feathers in Ashburn they offer a 10% discount. You also have the advantage of group buys with local people, meetings, frag swaps and local reefer support. It's a great group and well worth the minimal annual fee. I have a family membership and it's $35 a year. I think the individual is $20.

Ziggy953 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com