Crazy Clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pipermurphy

Aquarium Advice Freak
One of my clown fish, the smaller of the two (by half its size) has been acting weird. The larger(female?) has hosted on my anemone and the smaller(male?) stays with her, but he also hosts to 1 of my feather, but now he is stressing out my goniopora. In one of my books it says that this will kill my goniopora, but not how to get him to stop it. The coral will open up large and fully extend, but he comes over and it shuts down. Any ideas.

Why do you want to add strait CO2 to your tank? It will depress your PH and fuel algae growth. Now if your meaning for a CA reactor...that is a horse of a different color. I know many people that run both Kalk and CA reactors. They want the PO4 precipitation benefits as well as stabalizing the ph.

:? :? :? :?
Kevin, I think you got your posts mixed up. :mrgreen:

Yep, I had a mix up when I tried to post and when I hit the back button it must have taken me to this thread, instead of the one I had tried to post to. No worries, I'll move that right outta here ;)

but not how to get him to stop it.

That's cause there is only two ways. Remove the goni or remove the clowns. Once they decide they want to take up with a coral, there isn't anything you can do to make it stop.

Back
Top Bottom