Crying - sob sob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tex

Aquarium Advice Freak
Crying, sob sob sob, alligator tears gushing from my eyes.

Just talked to a member of our local reef club who has an outstanding 3 year old 75 gallon reef tank. It's full of incredible corals, invertebrates and reef fishes. He and his wife have to move to a small apartment in downtown Dallas and has to sell the whole setup. One critter is a toadstool 3" in base diameter and 10" across the top. He only wants $2000 for the whole thing!!! Lights, tank, livestock EVERYTHING. I've got $2000 just getting started and my tank is far from mature. He's probably got 10K in this thing.

I might try to swing a deal with him.

Because, I could have just bought his setup and then lied to everybody about how hard I worked on it. :D Kind of like buying a new piece of beautiful furniture. You bring it in and set it up and it looks good!

I digress, part of the fun of reefkeeping is all the trial and error and learning about things......right?

Before you know it your tank will be very nice and you`ll forget all about it. :)

Back
Top Bottom