CSL Not going out of business after all ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrendanH

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi All,
While hunting for a CSL 48" PC hood this weekend I phoned one of my LFS and they said they had heard that CSL was just changing hands and not going permanently out of business. Any of you heard similar rumblings ?

Brendan.

With any luck, they'll retain the same staff, facitilies and processes. Then the quality should remain. Here's hoping anyway - I'm loving my CSL hood :)

The main thing is now they are made in china and CSL was made i the USA. The fixtures will look alittle different as well.

I don't know if I'd say competitive nation...just cheap labor.
Perhaps competitor? Ah well, it sucks the jobs are moving overseas, but I digress.

Agreed dansemacabre, just totaly different culture willing to work for much less and do with lower living standard.

We're in the global economy now, so folks who have nothing, but work hard are going to be tough to beat on price. They'll do the same work for much less pay cuz they don't have 2 cars, big house and a few 125 gallon reef systems to support. :)

The whole thing sucks until they catch up with our standard of living or worse yet we are reduced to theirs or we all meet in the middle somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom