cujo clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chaz tx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a gold banded clown chewing on toadstool and other coarls best way to get him out without taking reef apart

I had the same problem, same fish, In a hex 65 gallon, stacked with rock and coral, I used a clear tupperware and a net , took me a while but I chased him in there , just have to out smart em.

IF the net fells maybe a fish trap the one I had borrowed it had a trap door on it so you had to stand there hold the string put the bait inside all the way to the very back and wait till they go in and then let go of the string and down comes door and they are trapped inside of it.

I tried it it with that fish didn't work for me, he hated me, it was like he knew I was coming for him,and he would attack me when I put my hand in my tank, but I have used the fish trap to catch other fish, work pretty good.

I've never seems fish trap at the store's but I never looked he started chewing on my carnation costly he must go

took half the tank apart during a water change finally caught him went to store. Traded costly bueaty angle

That's good to hear. I just tore my Newley set up tank to catch a blue damsel that was bullying the others.

Turn the light off when he's near the front of the tank, he'll instantly stop. I do all my fish catching like that. Works every time

Back
Top Bottom