Hello. have been thinking and taking advice from people on here. I'm gonna wait to get a bigger tank, and i'm just gonna stick a budget of 1200.00 in to my current 75 gallon reef. I have no sump, been running this tank for 8 months without a sump. I have crappy lights right now. I need to buy a sump. i'm just gonna buy one off of ebay that is already assembled, or can someone suggest where i should buy a sump. I need a hang on back over flow as my tank is not drilled and cant be drilled cause the glass is tempered. It's a marineland tank. This is the list i'm making and would appreciate feedback and comments.
2. hang on back overflow
3. sump pump or return pump
4. protein skimmer, I'd like to get a reef octopus in sump skimmer.
5. lights. thinking 2 taotronics or similiar. enough lighting to have all kinds of corals and anemones.
6. wave maker power head, thinking of the jebao wp 40 that is on ebay.
7. heater , temperature controller.
8. refractometer and any kind of electronic testing equipment that makes testing water parametrs easier. also a liquid test kit that is better then api.
9. 50 gpd rodi
unit. looking for best quality and price.
10 dry base rock.
11. about 15 to 20 pounds of additional live rock.
12. maybe a ato,
13, of course i have the salt. i use instant ocean reef crystals. but im thinking of changing to red sea reef salt or coral salt.
14. frags, corals, more fish. looking for a good place that is reasonably priced.
, carbon reactor or those thinga majiggers.
If i have forgot something or somebody reccomends something just let me know please. I'm here to learn from your inputs and feedback. Thank you for your time and patience in reading this, Merry christmas everyone.