Current-USA LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeyB

Aquarium Advice Regular
I bought a current usa dual 48'' 4x65 2 weeks ago and one of the LEDs stoped working. I took the light apart and one of the wires snapped of where the wire comes out of the LED bulb. Does anyone know of a replacement I could use. I emailed current but havent got a response yet.

Current or the store you bought it from should send you a replacement...you're well within the 1yr warr. period. Current will most likely refer you to the store.

Fireman

I just went to radio shack and picked up a 3.6v 20mA white LED viewing angle 100% type 660, pperfect match. for anyone that ever needs to changethere LEDS in a current fixture all you have to do is push on the LED and it will go back into the fixture. All I did was strip the old wires and twist them around the legs of the LED then used heat shrink to keep them together very easy. I may switch to the blue leds that some of the other lights use or add like 2 more blue lights. they even sell the same LED hoders at radio shack. You can make these moon lights for like under ten dollars.

Back
Top Bottom